GMS 2 is a 50% Indigenous-owned company, headquartered in regional Queensland. We specialise in the full scope of facilities maintenance and asset management solutions.
GMS 2 works with thousands of Indigenous businesses to service hundreds of private and public sector clients, located in CBD, metropolitan, regional, rural, remote and offshore locations.
We service an average of 15,000 sites per year, from outsourced handyman services to engineering, project and asset management.
We are familiar with commercial, industrial, retail and residential properties and their particular property maintenance requirements. The GMS 2 management systems are fully maintained to ISO9001, ISO14001 and AS/NZS4801. In line with this, our team consistently delivers quality service at a competitive price, with exceptional service and industry leading KPI adherence levels.
- The acknowledgement of Indigenous Australians in business, whilst supporting integral growth and expansion by utilising their skills, services and knowledge under a proven management platform and support structure provided by Gecko MMS.
- Developing and implement best practice maintenance management service solutions.
- Evaluating and developing supporting working strategies that will enhance our clients’ business requirements.
- Supporting positive agent and client relationships while maintaining compliance with appropriate safety, environmental and crisis management requirements.
- Striving to deepen our commitment to social values such as helpfulness and personal responsibility.